

Here are the shots of our lovely renovated home prior to its being filled by stacks and stacks of moving boxes. We've come a long way, baby!Sorry for not posting lately, but it's been insane. Trying to do any home improvement or shopping is really hard with Stinny, and thus far we've only purchased fixtures for the bathroom, looked at some washers and dryers at Sears, and made a quick IKEA surveillance run. [Note to Sears Clearance Center in San Leandro: It is cruel and unusual punishment to display 12 riding tractors at the entrances to your store and then yell at all the kids sitting on them]...
Today Sigal was doing the final touches on the windows when Stinson and I visited today. He had fun riding his old firetruck through the new house, and running about on the deck. I wonder how he is going to react to the move? As for me, I am in serious denial. The movers (Delancey St) come on Saturday 9/29, and I've packed maybe 5 boxes so far... so glad they'll be packing our house on Friday while I'm teaching!
Tonight we hung out with Dinah, Anne and Darryl and Sondra in the cul-de-sac; this afternoon Dee Dee, Griffin, Sammy and Canyon went with Stinson and me to the Peralta School Tuesday Farm Stand. I'm really going to miss my Irwin Court neighbors! As Cathy Q would say, "It's so poignant!"